Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"This is how rumors get started..."

Remember me, Interwebs? Don't worry, I'm not dead ("hey I'm not deaaaad...." -- name that SNL skit). Just lazy.

This won't be a long post, but I had to share a photo from Memorial Day weekend. Some of you may have gone to the lake or the beach, thrown big parties, maybe even watched a "Pawn Stars" marathon, but I guarantee you nobody can top my weekend. Are you ready? I alternated between taking naps and eating THIS.



Awww yeeeeeah. I won a Colossal Cupcake from Crumbs Bakeshop through a giveaway on one of my favorite blogs, Mommy Shorts. It arrived on Friday and did not survive the holiday weekend. If there is a Crumbs near you, please go, right now, and get one of their Devil's Food cupcakes. And maybe... maybe you could send me one, as a thank-you for the recommendation? Please?

I miss you already, giant cupcake. I'll always remember the beautiful weekend we shared. Sniff.

2 comments:

  1. "And you areeeee???" (Name that SNL skit, yourself, Sistah!)

    That looks sooooo yummy! Was it better than Mrs. Stooley's chocolate chip cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And he would know you frommmmm..." Hee hee. I'd have to say this beats Stooley's!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...